WIn Dewsbury Rams v York City Knights tickets
We’ve joined forces with The Co-operative, sponsors of The Co-operative Championships to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Rams’ first home Championship game of the season at Tetley’s Stadium on Sunday March 11.
The Co-operative has been supporting the RFL Co-operative Championships since 2007 and is proud to support the clubs and communities in which it operates.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning courtesy of The Co-operative is answer the following simple question:
Who is the head coach of the Dewsbury Rams?
Send us your answer along with your contact details – including full postal address and daytime telephone number – to [email protected] or write to Rams Tickets competition, Reporter Sportsdesk, 17 Wellington Road, Dewsbury, WF13 1HQ
Our lucky winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the game.
Deadline for entries is Monday March 5
The Co-operative Group is the UK’s largest mutual business, owned by over six million consumers. It is the UK’s fifth biggest food retailer, the leading convenience store operator and a major financial services provider, operating The Co-operative Bank, Britannia and The Co-operative Insurance. Visit www.co-operative.coop to find out more.
Led by their values and principles, The Co-operative work with members to make changes that are good for everyone.
For more information visit www.cooperativechampionship.co.uk
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries must be sent to the Dewsbury Reporter
2. All entries must be received by Monday March 5
3. Entry excludes employees of The Co-operative Group Limited, New Century House, Manchester, M60 4ES, Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
4. No more than one entry per household.
5. Competition open to UK residents only.
6. The Co-operative Group Limited accepts no responsibility for postal entries lost, delayed or damaged.
7. Proof of posting is not a proof of receipt.
8. Correct entries will be entered into a draw .
9. The Co-operative Group Limited’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Arrangements for collecting the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
11. The Co-operative Group accepts no liability for any losses in relation to the cancellation of the event.
12. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
13. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
14. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
15. The prize excludes travel and accommodation. The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
16. The Co-operative Group Limited has the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
17. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.