In this week’s Dewsbury Reporter:
- A man is arrested after death threats are sent to MP Paula Sherriff.
- A family have been left traumatised after masked robbers broke into their home carrying an axe and a knife
- A grieving father is seeking answers after his son died in hospital following surgery that was meant to improve his quality of life
- Electrification of the Leeds-Manchester train line that runs through Dewsbury has been suspended
- Tributes have been paid to the former booking manager at Batley Frontier Club, who was crucial in attracting some of showbiz’s biggest names to the area, following his death.