The 25-year-old victim was brutally assaulted after being enticed to the property in Batley during a conversation with the teenager on Snapchat.
A court heard the man went to the property on Carlinghow Lane where the girl told him to go upstairs into a bedroom.
Once inside the room he was met by four men armed with baseball bats and the girl locked the front door.
Leeds Crown Court heard the victim was dragged into a cellar where was he was subjected to a savage attack which left him covered in blood.
The man had his wrists bound with cord and he was told he was going to be taken to the moors.
Christopher Dunn, prosecuting, said the victim was taken outside and was about to be bundled into the back of a car but managed to escape.
He ran to a passing car and the driver stopped to help him after she saw him covered in blood wearing just a pair of jogging bottoms.
The victim had missing teeth and the right side of his face appeared to be "deformed" from the beating.
The woman drove him to a shop on Ealand Road where he was helped by members of the public who called police.
He was taken to hospital with multiple injuries to his head and body including a fractured leg.
Mr Dunn said the victim told police what had happened to him during the incident, on May 30 last year, but he was too frightened to name his attackers.
He eventually identified Adeel Abbas and Richard Bereczki after being given assurances by detectives that he would be protected.
The court heard the motive for the attack was a dispute over drugs.
Abbas, of Park Croft, Batley, was jailed for a total of nine years after he pleaded guilty to wounding with intent on the day he was due to stand trial.
He also pleaded guilty to an offence of assault occasioning actual bodily harm in relation to an attack on a man in a Batley nightclub committed while he was on bail awaiting trial.
Bereczki, also of Park Croft, Batley, was jailed for seven years and two months after pleading guilty to wounding with intent.
The teenage girl, who cannot be identified, pleaded guilty to false imprisonment.
Mr Dunn said: "The prosecution case against her is that she was the honeytrap. The lure to get (the victim) to the house where he was brutally assaulted, and that is what happened.
"The prosecution accept that she did not know it was going to happen. She was very young and naive."
The teenager, now aged 17, was made the subject of a 12-month supervision order.
The victim provided a statement to the court in which he described how he was unable to find work and could no longer play sport due to his injuries.
He also said he continues to live in fear of the people who attacked him.
Ben Campbell, for Abbas, said the defendant committed the offences at a time he was using drugs and is sorry for what he had done.
Mr Campbell said: "This was the biggest mistake of his life."
Neil Fryman, for Bereczki, said his client pleaded guilty to the offence on the basis that he did not join in the violence.
He said Bereczki, Abbas' neighbour, was recruited as a lookout and also used his mobile phone to light up the cellar during the attack.
Mr Fryman added: "Of course, he was involved in a joint enterprise and he will take his share of the blame."
Jailing the the pair, Judge Simon Phillips QC said: "This was a sustained and brutal assault.
"There was deliberate targeting of a vulnerable victim who was trapped in a locked house, having been lured there.
"You intended to cause him more serious harm. You intended to take him to the moors. He was fearful as to what was going to happen to him.
"Abbas, you orchestrated this attack."