A CAR burst into flames in a car park after the driver fell asleep at the wheel.
Police were called to reports that a car was on fire in Dewsbury train station car park at 2.4am on Sunday morning.
Officers said a 46-year old man had been asleep in his red Ford Escort estate but had left his foot on the accelerator, causing the car to overheat and catch fire.
The man was taken to Dewsbury and District Hospital by police as a precaution.
• Did you see or hear it? Call Lauren Ballinger on 01924 468282.