Weekend weather forecast - More snow on Sunday
The Met Office has predicted heavy snow for North Kirklees for Sunday.
Up to 10cm of snow could fall and meteorologists have issued a yellow ‘be aware’ warning for the area.
Heavy snow is predicted to be begin falling from around 9am on Sunday and last until 6pm that evening, gradually turning into light snow that will continue through Sunday night up until midday on Monday.
Tonight (Friday) will remain bitterly cold but dry while Saturday looks generally overcast but with no signs of rain or snow.
Gusts will return during the snow showers on Sunday, bringing bitterly cold winds that could make it feel as cold as -4 in some areas.
- Man watched porn next to school pupil on train
- BREAKING NEWS Man died from a suspected gunshot wound in Tingley Village Hotel car park
- Mirfield man named in Queen’s Birthday Honour’s list
- Richard Beecham visits Cyprus to see how the country is recovering after its banking crisis, and finds a remarkably proud and friendly people
- Mounted police on real ale trail
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dewsbury
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 23 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: West