An explosion and fire in a Dewsbury town centre restaurant halted a wedding party last night as more than 200 people were evacuated.
Fire crews from Dewsbury rushed to the Taj Banqueting Suite, in Wellington Road, shortly after 8pm last night.
It is thought that an accidental blast from the kitchen area of the former Dewsbury library building caused the blaze. Smoke could be seen rising from the building.
All guests got out of the restaurant safely, but it is fire- and smoke-damaged throughout.
Police were also called for support efforts at 8.49pm. Ambulances and two Hazardous Area Response Teams were also at the scene.