The weird and wonderful web!
Each week we bring you some weird and wonderful stories from our websites to put a smile on your face at the start of the weekend. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
The real web funny today should be the weather - snow? At the end of March? Seriously?? What the devil happened to spring! So to put a smile back on your cold little faces, here’s the pick of funnies from the web this week.
It’s the poached poacher... Who is behind the mysterious disappearance of Easter eggs in Scotland?
We’ve had Teeside Tintin, now it’s Smoggy speak from the darkest depths of Middlesbrough. Click here
Are you quite all right, deer? What police presumed to be a brown bread Bambi was anything but.
What a mess you’re making on the beach, how incredibly shelfish. Ckeck out this for a carpet of crustaceans, it really left sunbathers feeling the pinch.
And finally - what was this grandfather from Wales’s reward for wrestling a shark away from tots on a beach? The sack, of course! Click here
More next week!
- Man watched porn next to school pupil on train
- BREAKING NEWS Man died from a suspected gunshot wound in Tingley Village Hotel car park
- Mirfield man named in Queen’s Birthday Honour’s list
- Richard Beecham visits Cyprus to see how the country is recovering after its banking crisis, and finds a remarkably proud and friendly people
- Mounted police on real ale trail
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dewsbury
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 23 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: West